THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION*** Schedule may be flexible with either 3 full days per week or hours spread across the week.
Provide varied support in the administration of applicant and employee to pre-placement DOT and Corporate exams and testing and other administrative tasks to support efficient hiring process.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administer Pre-employment and DOT physical testing program
Administer applicant/employee testing.
– Coordinate scheduling of Pre-employment testing including physicals with external vendors, applicants and internal resources
– Send accurate notices to applicants and providers in a timely manner
– Monitor results; follow up with clinic to ensure results are received timely
– Coordinate logistics with Staffing for in/out-of-town/state physical examinations
– Receive/relay physical examination results; interface with Company nurses to enter results data as needed.
– Follow up with clinics when needed, to resolve substandard procedures; raise concerns to be addressed by appropriate party.
– Work with Occupational Nurse to maintain current list of testing facilities and identify additional exam locations as needed.
– Communicate with Staffing Specialists and Nurses – discuss testing/examination results/processes and medical vendor issues/changes
– Scheduling all exams to meet hiring timelines
– Maintain strict confidentiality
– Identify program problems and concerns and recommend appropriate solutions
– Balance priorities and manage workload and changing priorities.
– Manage multiple interruptions during the course of daily work duties reprioritizing work
– Demonstrated adminstrative skills. Typically, 3-5 years or more related experience.
– Demonstrated ability to make timely and appropriate decisions; assure attention to detail and accuracy in work and work with others to obtain and exchange information
– Demonstrated ability to research information for routine/technical issues
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams and individuals under adverse conditions
– Working knowledge of corporate structure, hierarchy
– Basic knowledge of drug and alcohol testing policies, procedures and federal/state requirements
– Working knowledge of Human Resource rules and regulations that apply to employment testing
– Thorough knowledge of various computer applications, eg, Peoplesoft, , internet, email, Word, ,
– Basic knowledge of union jobs desired; can be attained on the job
– Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
– Medical terminology or medical office background preferred
$17.55 to $29.25 per hour, depending on experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://bks.aviontego.com/portals/portals/jobboard/jobdetail.aspx?JobID=9153&WebJobGUID=8f630bae-a562-e711-941c-0050569b4c6f&CompanyID=bks →