We are seeking a talented Executive Assistant to manage numerous aspects of a President/CEO’s busy schedule including meeting coordination, material preparation, travel arrangements, communication throughout and external to the organization. The ideal candidate prioritizes and communicates with a high level of professionalism and attention to confidentiality. Experience monitoring projects and timelines while juggling multiple and competing priorities is required. The ideal candidate communicates challenges while also offering solutions. Additionally, you are well prepared if you have the uncanny ability to easily familiarize yourself with a Board of Directors, committees, advisory boards and their affiliations as they relate to other relevant individuals, particularly the President/CEO. This individual’s commitment to communities of color, the organization and its mission, and to excellence in all one does will be measurable, visible, and intentional.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Experience working with nonprofits and serving youth of color is desired.
• Cultural competency and experience celebrating diversity is a must.
• 3+ years administrative support at executive level.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience providing executive-level support.
• Problem-solving ability with the ability to adjust and accept constructive criticism and redirection.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and database management.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Commitment to personal and professional growth and accountability.
• Experience organizing celebrations and event planning.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to high ethical and professional standards.
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, and weekends, and attend meetings as needed.
• Proficient use of Mail Chimp, Adobe Design programs, WordPress, LinkedIn and relevant social media platforms is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://bks.aviontego.com/portals/portals/jobboard/jobdetail.aspx?JobID=9243&WebJobGUID=fb8ff903-96a8-e711-941c-0050569b4c6f&CompanyID=bks →