This person serves as the primary receptionist but also supports the Building Services, Reception, and HR areas. Here are the core responsibilities:
• Providing reception relief for the organization – telephone and in-person
• Processing mail, UPS, Fed-Ex, etc. Sorting incoming and processing outgoing.
• Performing kitchen duties
o Keeping the break room tidy, loading the dishwasher, etc.
• Completing purchase orders
• Ordering office and kitchen supplies, copier paper, etc.
• Scheduling interviews, preparing interview packets, posting open positions, and supporting recruitment activities
• Taking meeting notes and handling meeting logistics
• Working with staff and the community in scheduling United Way’s conference rooms. Heavy calendar coordination.
• Providing administrative support to three individuals
Must be proficient with Excel, Outlook, and Word and experienced with scheduling.
Professional, welcoming, confidential, with a strong administrative background.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Downtown location. Neither parking nor transportation subsidy is provided. Also, this is a scent-free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://bks.aviontego.com/portals/portals/jobboard/jobdetail.aspx?JobID=9135&WebJobGUID=06ca9f6b-8c4f-e711-941c-0050569b4c6f&CompanyID=bks →