Do you want to work in a responsive, collaborative and diverse environment? The ideal candidate for this position has an entrepreneurial spirit and is a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and whose passions and values align with those of Brooks Staffing. The self-motivated team player is an experienced B2B outside sales professional with a proven track record of success.
Core Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: NE Portland
• Contribute to every component of fulfilling the sales cycle (lead management, qualifying, opportunity management, closing and forecasting)
• Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
• Self-generate opportunities: B2B outbound prospecting via cold-calling, networking, canvassing, e-mail/e-marketing, etc.
• Articulate value proposition to B2B decision-makers to assess level of interest
• Establish relationships with key contacts while educating them on services and conducting needs analysis
• Implement marketing action plans and sales initiatives to drive more sales
• Be a self-starter, work independently and make best use of your time.
• Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for tracking leads and sales
Minimum of 1 year outside B2B sales experience. Strong interpersonal skills; written communication and math skills; a team player; persuasive negotiator; positive and innovative thinker. Must be detail oriented, well organized and independently competent.
Base pay of $2,700 – $3,100 per month plus commission. 401k w/match + Benefits + Company Phone
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://bks.aviontego.com/portals/portals/jobboard/jobdetail.aspx?JobID=9172&WebJobGUID=bf9d174c-8771-e711-941c-0050569b4c6f&CompanyID=bks →